Based in Stellenbosch you will be responsible for the planning, execution & review of audit and other engagement files, training and development of staff, audit and other engagement administration, staff administration, client and director liaison, relationship development and self-development.
Key Focus Areas
- Responsible for managing all aspects of engagement assignments;
- Complete engagements within budgets and deadlines;
- Manage and motivate staff;
- Monitoring, maintenance and development of quality control policies and procedures;
- Maintain or establish client relationships by understanding and anticipating client expectations and exceed in meeting those expectations;
- Manage risk by complying with standards requirements;
- Identify business opportunities and promote the firm at all time;
- Manage strategic initiatives in the office.
Qualifications and Experience
- Above average technical ability (IFRS, IFRS for SME’s, Companies Act, International Standards of Auditing), as well as;
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player, self-motivated, ability to cope under pressure and achieve deadlines.
- Registered CA(SA) with CPD training up to date
- At least 1 year post articles experience in similar position
- Proficient in all the normal computer application programs used by engagement team
- Accredited SAICA assessor (advantageous)
- Medical aid and pension fund benefits.