Internal Account Manager - Rondebosch
The Internal Account Manager (IAM) focus is to develop business within customer and partner accounts by leveraging channel partners. A target/goal will be set and the IAM will work with the appropriate support structures to achieve this goal. The IAM will, therefore, be responsible for forecasting, closing and increasing revenue pipeline. The IAM has close involvement in strategy and implementation of marketing activities.
Key Focus Areas
- Processing of tickets in the ticketing queues.
- Oversee the sales queue with the bulk of these tickets to be handled timeously.
- Tickets to be closed as soon as possible.
- Tickets to be closed with a message to confirm completion of ticket.
- All tickets that arrive before 17:00 need to be attended to on the day.
- Tickets that are not closed on the day need to be updated with a message as to why they are not closed and moved to the pending queue, and ensure the follow up is done timeously.
- Tickets in queue addressed to someone else need to be owned to that person immediately.
- Assist with the processing of sales tickets in the sales queue.
- Assist with all tickets and calls of Consultants that is out of office.
- Assist with profiling and processing of partner applications.
- Assist with partner enablement for approved applications.
- Ensure POS/promo items sent to partners.
- Assist partners with PartnerZone queries.
- Assist partners with basic account queries.
- Create partner demo licenses and quotes
- Follow up on trials issued, as well as those that have expired.
- Create Partner Internal demos
- Create quotes for partners
- Notify Channel Manager of quotations above R20 000 in value.
- Application processing
- Introductory Meeting
- Sales Training
- Creation of Accounts on Education Centre and MSP (where applicable)
- Provision of Internal licenses
- Arranging technical training
- Relationship Management & Support
- Any complaints to be escalated timeously.
- Queries that need assistance or for which answers cannot be determined to be escalated.
- Event management (assisting marketing), phoning clients, event material
- Calling campaigns informing partners of incentives, campaigns, promos, new products, etc.
- Travel organisation
- Data capturing
- Research/sourcing product material
Qualifications and Experience
- Matric certificate
- Customer experience, preferably IT
- Basic Networking skills
- Technical knowledge
- Sales & Account Management Skills
- Experience with Windows Products
- Successful, proven sales background
- Solid end user field sales experience into commercial customers
- Strong track record of exceeding sales objectives and targets
- Experience and knowledge of working with channel partners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively present to both technical and executive audiences.
- Ability to maintain high sales activity levels. Adept in managing many opportunities simultaneously, high energy, motivated self-starter.
- Ability to forecast.
- Great relationship skills, tenacity, brand, resilience and inter-personal/presentation skills.
- Works well under pressure.
- Ability to work as part of a team.