SENIOR TECHNICAL ENGINEER (Audio-Visual) – Century City
Join an energetic team of Specialists in Audio Visual, Video Conferencing and Workspace Management Solutions.
The main function for the Engineer will be to drive and takes ownership of tasks from beginning to completion.
Key Focus Areas
- Minimum ten years industry related experience
- Configure, troubleshoot, install Video Conference solutions such as Polycom, Lifesize, Starleaf etc
- Proficient in Crestron Programming
- Proficient in general audio-visual solutions i.e. audio conferencing with DSP’s etc; Video solutions from VC to Video Walls etc
- Able to manage own time and that of others
- Manage installation schedules and teams
- Must be able to work under pressure and competently deal with a varied day
- Own reliable transport