TECHNICAL TRANSITION COORDINATOR - Northern Suburbs
Key Focus Areas
- Perform Release Management (Software, Hardware & Services) Activities, including coordinating with 3rd Party Vendor
- Perform Deployment Management, including coordinating with 3rd Party Vendor
- Perform Service Asset and Configuration Management Activities
- Perform Configuration Control Activities
- Perform Status Accounting & Configuration Audits
- Perform Event Management Activities
- Perform Knowledge Management
- Perform Change Management Activities, including Logging of changes, Attending Pre- / E- & Weekly CAB
- Assist with Change impact Evaluation
- Assist with Major Incident Management
- Assist with Service Validation & Testing
- Assist with Operation Support
- IT related Degree or Diploma or/ and a minimum of 5 years relevant IT experience.
- ITIL Foundation or/ and Configuration Management Practitioners Certification or/ and Transition Management Practitioner Certification. (Recommended)
Experience and knowledge
- Experience in working in a project environment performing a Technical Transition Coordinator role.
- Solid understanding of configuration and deployment tools.
- Solid understanding of SDLC.
- Understand Service Management processes
- Able to identify cross project dependencies
- A proven track record of experience in Windows Server 2008 & 2016
- A proven track record of experience in WebSphere Application Server
- Windows Server 2008 & 2016
- MSSQL 2016
- WebSphere Application Server
- Continues Delivery Toolsets
- Change Management
- Version Management
- Release Management
- Configuration & Deployment Management
- Excellent understanding of ITIL Governance
- Excellent planning and organising capability.
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills.
- Must be able to operate independently and in a team
- Analytical thinking
- Must be energetic, productive and thrive on challenges
- Excellent documentation skills
- Must be resilient
- Attention to detail